Pattern Imprinted Concrete Driveways Nottingham
Pattern imprinted concrete is one of the newest trends in flooring. It combines pattern and color, which makes it a perfect addition to any room or building. It is an alternative to tarmac on driveways and pedestrian walkways. Patterns can be anything from traditional brick paves through textured paving reminiscent of old cobbles up to geometric shapes such as stripes, circles and blocks – all in different colors.
It is possible now to create almost any pattern imaginable by using a mixture of colors from light pastel shades through deep blacks and whites; by applying two different textures such as roughcast blocks on top of smooth pebbles; or by cutting patterned sections of pattern impression concrete into the surface. The options are unlimited!
Contact us today if you’re interested in learning more about our services, or want a free quote – we’ll even come to your home or work place and give you a pattern imprinted concrete quote in person.
Pattern Imprinted Concrete Driveway Installation
Pattern embedded pavements are created by a process of affixing patterns to the surface layer of asphalt or kerb stones with hot, liquid bitumen and then coating it with stone aggregate for protection against wear.
The tools and equipment we use include:
- Hot-melt adhesive spray guns
- Tow trucks
- Concrete pumps (often self-propelled)
- Concrete mixers (either portable or stationary)
- Cement trucks
Power trowels for smoothing and pattern imprinting hot asphalt.
Our initial excavation contractor and earth works company for any commercial groundwork preparation is Nottingham Groundworks.
Benefits of Pattern Imprinted Concrete
Pattern imprinted concrete has a number of benefits.
- It is durable – able to withstand the harshest weather conditions and last up to 50 years
- It can be tailored to match your home or office’s exterior design, providing an attractive finish for driveways or pedestrian walkways and reducing installation time by as much as 75 per cent compared with installing tarmac over gravel beds.
- Patterned concrete is an aesthetically pleasing surface which can be designed to exactly meet the needs of your property. It provides a hard wearing, low maintenance solution with many potential pattern designs from traditional brickwork through to funky geometric shapes that will add visual interest and create patterns in gardens.
- Patterned concrete is a flexible and cost-effective surface that can be pattern imprinted over both old or new surfaces. It provides an elegant finish with minimal disruption to your surrounding environment.